TikTok is one of the popular social media platforms where, at 60 seconds of fame, literally anyone gets a shot. TikTok, one of the most commonly downloaded applications on iOS and Android, lets users create videos and upload them to the app.
The application has some advanced editing resources in a simple interface, and anything from quick film dialogue lip sync videos to clips that make you go wow is possible. One of the concerns many people have is how TikTok videos can be downloaded without a watermark. Today TikTok helps you to download videos, but they have a big watermark that can be distracting to keep going about.
There are several reasons to choose to download videos from TikTok. Often these videos are humorous, often cringe-worthy, but it is certainly addictive to see such videos. Some times we’ve seen tons of funny videos on TikTok one after the other but finding them again took a long time because the search function of TikTok isn’t the greatest. Users also don’t have a stable Internet service quite a few times so it makes sense to download and save TikTok videos on your phone.
Before we tell you how to download TikTok videos, remember that the respective account should be public for downloading any TikTok video, and they should also have allowed the setting that enables other people to download their videos.
How to download Tiktok videos?
You can download TikTok videos on iPhone and Android using these following steps:
- Open TikTok on your phone, and choose the video that you want to download.
- Click on the share button and select save video.
- This will let you save the video on your phone’s local storage.
Note:Downloading videos this way will leave a huge watermark on videos.
How to download Tiktok videos without watermark?
- Open TikTok on your phone or computer and choose the video that you want to download.
- Click on the Share button on your phone and tap Copy Link. Similarly, if you’re using a computer, open the video you wish to download and copy the link from the address bar.
- Visit www.musicallydown.com and paste the video link in the search box > keep the Enable “Video with Watermark” setting unchecked > hit download.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 now followed by selecting Download Video Now on the next screen.
- Alternatively, you can also visit in.downloadtiktokvideos.com on your phone or computer to download a TikTok video. Simply paste the link in the search box and hit the green download button to go ahead.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 > wait for 15 seconds > select Download File. This will locally save the TikTok video on your phone or computer’s local storage.
- In case the first two websites don’t work, you can also visit www.ttdownloader.com and paste the TikTok video link in the search box and hit the Get video button.
- From the options below, choose the one that says, No watermark. Now, select Download video. That’s it; your video will be downloaded locally on your device.
- There are methods through which you can download TikTok videos on your phones or computers, with or without a watermark.
We will encourage you to be responsible and just download any video from TikTok for personal usage and make sure to mention the original maker if you are posting such videos anywhere.